A Critical Appreciation of the poem 'Hummingbird 61 MPH' written by Captain Cur.
I like it as a beautiful knowledge sharing through a short poem.
The structural analysis shows that this poem is related to a shorter poetic form than Haiku which is said to be a Ziket.
It shows a Ziket’s color throughout the reading as:
1. A Ziket consists of two poetic lines.
2. The first line has 1 to 8 syllables
3. The second line has 1 to 5 syllables
4. The longest Ziket has a total of 13 syllables. e.g. Walt Whitman’s
5. The shortest Ziket has a total of 2 syllables; https://bit.ly/3rLDVaU
one syllable in each poetic line.